Polyamide 6 primary
Polyamide 6 Volgamid® produced by one of the leading manufacturers JSC KuibyshevAzot, Russia. It is manufactured through reaction of caprolactam polymerization followed by granule forming. Non thermally stabilized, of natural colour.
By its parameters and characteristics polyamide 6 Volgamid® is completely similar to primary polyamide PA6-210/310 and PA6-210/311 (OST 6-06-С9-93).
- 1Polyamide 6 Volgamid® 27
- relative viscosity 2,7-2,8 (middle viscosity)
- 2Polyamide 6 Volgamid® 34
- relative viscosity 3,35-3,45 (high viscosity)
- 3Polyamide 6 Volgamid® 24
- relative viscosity 2,50-2,56 (low viscosity)
- machine building, automobile industry, medical industry,
- technical threads and textile fibers,
- food packaging films.