- Material belongs to highest flammability resistant class (V0).
- High track resistance (above 250 V).
- High electric strength (above 30 kV/mm), high specific electrical resistance. Properties remains in moist environment.
- Normal operating temperature range is from -40 to +130° С.
Natural, grey. Other colors are available upon request.
Polypropylene bag with PE liner of 30 kgs net. Can be transported on wooden pallets wrapped in stretch film (1200 kg).
- processed by moulding under pressure on thermoplastic automatic machine or by extrusion.
- moulding in the absence of surface moisture.
- melting temperature 210-230°С.
- mould cavity temperature 35-65°С.
- mould pressure – 80-100 МPа.
Other products in subgroup «Flame retardant polypropylene»
- flame retardant, 15% talc filled polypropylene