Polyamide 6.6 is engineering thermoplastic.
It exhibits high mechanical strength, hardness, elasticity, wear resistance rate, durability, thermal and chemical resistance. As compared to polyamide 6 this material possesses higher phisical and mechanical properties and electrical insulation properties, thermal deflection temperature and lower water absorption rate. Material is resistant to petroleum products, lubricating materials and organic solvents.
Normal working temperature – up to 180ºС, short-time working temperature – up to 200ºС.
Recycled polyamides are prepared by melting followed by filtration of sorted polyamide wastes.
Produces in form of granules according to TU U 24.1-14338636-004:2009.
Natural (from white to light-brown), white, black.
- Is processing by injection molding on thermoplastic machine or by extrusion.
- Moisture content before molding — 0,1-0,2%.
- At moisture content above 0,2%, need to preliminary drying of material before processing at temperature температуре 85ºС.
- Molding pressure - 80-120 MPa.
- Melting temperature 260-290ºС.
- Mould temperature 60-90ºС.
Polypropylene bag with PE liner by 30 kgs net.
It is possible delivery on wooden pallets wraped by stretch film by 1200 kgs.
It is used for production of engineering and molding parts for irresponsible application.