- Material belongs to highest flammability resistant class (V0).
- High track resistance (above 250 V).
- High electric strength (above 30 kV/mm), high specific electrical resistance. Properties remains in moist environment.
- Normal operating temperature range is from -40 to +130° С.
For producing parts of television and radio electronics, products of electric purpose, goods of popular consumption.
- Housing of electronic control package of washing machine.
- Cover of distributor in noncontact scheme.
- Housing of safety device. Unsoldering boxes. Packet for wiring assembling. Electrical and electric installation products.
- Plugs terminals of electric meter. Housing and cover of carriage lamp.
Natural, grey. Other colors are available upon request.
Polypropylene bag with PE liner of 30 kgs net. Can be transported on wooden pallets wrapped in stretch film (1200 kg).
- processed by moulding under pressure on thermoplastic automatic machine or by extrusion.
- moulding in the absence of surface moisture.
- melting temperature 210-230°С.
- mould cavity temperature 35-65°С.
- mould pressure – 80-100 МPа.
Other products in subgroup «Flame retardant polypropylene»
- flame retardant, 15% talc filled polypropylene
- modified by elastomers